ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND HELLO TO EVERYONE...

The drama festival is coming soon..huhu,it will be on saturday morning..and for it we do priview at Dewan Seri Berlian (DSB) yesterday..so many mistake,we forgot our script maybe because we are so nervous..if it happen during the festival I don't know what will happen after that...of course our team not go to final and T-T(crying)..sir Fakhzan say better we cry before the drama festival than cry after the drama festival..I agree it.So we must do not do anything mistake even it small mistake..hopefully everything is okey..But I think for grandfather (Zul) and grandchild (Akma),they were do well..good job Akma and Zul..
Beside that,we already saw the drama group 2 and it interesting..I like their music and the ghost..hahaha..Tomorrow also got priview with group 2,hope it be okey because if we do well,during the drama festival will also okey..

This week start test 2..fuhh..'Titas' and 'Hubungan Etnik' already done,for me it hard but hope my mark for this test is higher than test 1..

I think that all..daaa..and salam to all of you..

0 comments: