Hm.... Give me spirit....

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone....

Hm... I would like to about... Hm... What happen to me on this week. This week, I had to face the worst new. Hm... Last sunday, during the drama practice, I got calll from my mother, she said that my granny was unconsious from morning. Then, that evening my granny was sent to the ICU because she was in coma condition. I felt very worry, sad and I asked my mom to go home but she did not let me come home as the distance and flight ticket became an issue. Hm... I could think rassionally, I broke down and I started to cry. Many of them saw I was crying and thanks to Ema because she was very supportive. She was the one who always there when I upset or broke down. Hm... Then, as I went back to m y room, I only thought of going home. Then, the next day, my mom asked me to go home because my granny was more worse. But then, I did not want to go home as I had mission here which is my drama. Hm... I was very in dilema on that time. Hm... Then, I made last decision, I did not want to go home. I believe in Allah that Allah will save my granny. I hope my sacrification worth it.

0 comments: