gOoD j0B...

Hello to all my beloved friend......

Yahooo...we are the WINNER,CONGRATULATION to us..
well,the drama already end..I not aspect we get the first place because when all the finalis group perform their drama everyone is do well,beside that our music not very good..But in the same time I also hope my group,Teen Titans become winner..
When the MC announce the top 5 we very nevous and when the MC announce the winner we very excited and happy..wow,it is the most wonderful day to Teen Titans member..
I am very proud to my team,Good job my friends..

Not forget to Mr Fakhzan,thanks sir for your support and for everything you do to us..THANK YOU VERY MUCH..

Lastly,I am sorry if I have any mistake to all of you..and 'SELAMAT HARI RAYA'..huhu.
For those who are not going back for raya don't cry,I will bring something to you..hehehe..
Hope all of you happy celebrate Hari Raya here..

Okey that all...happy always yeh...Smile (^_^)..daaaaa.....

0 comments: