TEENTITANS IS THE WINNER.................

















WOW!!!!!!!!!! I CAN BELIEVE IT..............
WE WON. WE ARE THE CHAMPION..........

After we all feel that kind of thing before this,some of us have been going bad relation among us,but it is not to long,finally we all back together as a family.And some of them I saw are going more close after that.After we all do by the way..i just need to say that this victory is not just belong to our group-group 1 i mean...but it is representing our course...DKHP!!!group 2..u really did give us a 100% of support during the the festival drama.
Thanks to our advisor, Mr. Fakhzan because he always help us a lot..I would like to thank to all my beloved comrades especially farouq, alia, stephanie, zul, akma, emma, mai, abby, shidah, hanbali, midah, azrin, kak ain, eza, miza, farah, asma, suha, santhinie, mimi, shah, saba, naim, dayah, ling, and muiz..i want you all know that our memory within this 2 month together I will never forget..!!
That all for maybe my last blog in drama....and to my beloved lecture Mr.Fakhzan, here I want to wish SELAMAT HARI RAYA and do not forget to give support when the drama festival day....

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU...........................

0 comments: