First,second and third week

First week, i feel nice to stay here,and to further studies here.The first time i saw Mr.Fakhzan i think he is fierce person.But he is actually very sporting. I was very worried to take this course because my english it very bad,,,,I think I need to hard work for this course.


Second we get an assingment to do a drama.I think it's very difficult but after mr.Fakhzan give a briefing about that I know that's easy.So,when my friend give support I know what need I do about the drama.After that,Mr. farouq as a directer give own duty.I need become a witch..hahahaha I don't know how to do witch face...


Third week we do screen test.huhuhu I don't know to be a witch.I'm just do what I think it's very easy but it's very difficult.I think I need to hard working to get feeling about this acting.Mybe after this I will get a have nice day.We was grateful cause get a take care lecture like Mr.Fakhzan.thanks..

0 comments: