SECOND AND THIRD WEEK
today, my first blog is already created..i have been helped by naim who is tall and also naughty boy huhu!..he very kind to all his friends..last wednesday on 23rd july 08 after skp class we have bbi drama practice at audiotorium room in library..that is my first meeting that i have with them..i have been gave task by our director, farouk the big guys which is wearing big black spectacle in my class like grasshopper eyes..hehe! first mimi the 'cute' girl in my class suggest to farouk that i can have position as a witch..but then after they have discussion about my position farouk had decided that i will work together with crews at the back stage in custom and culture..in custom and culture department i`ll work together with ling the quite girl and miza who is polite and kind girl from kelantan..although i didn`t get position as an actress i`m still happy because i get many new friends such as ema,naim,alia,zul,mida,suha,kak ain and many more...my lecturer, en fakhzan also is the best one..because he similar with my teacher at my school.. i wish all of them can accept me as their new friends..that`s all today.. ('',)

0 comments: