SECOND INTAKE ..

At 15 Julai 2008,after i back from school,a group of my friends invited me to go to cyber cafe to check UPU e-rayuan.Actually i dont want to go but they force me.I so angry with them.I dont want upset again!! i dont want sad again!! because only me know how my feeling when i dont get UPU first intake,but when one of my friends check to me .. OH GOD!! ALHAMDULILLAH. Lastly i got what i want.I can continue my study at UPMKB in "Diploma kesihatan haiwan dan penternakan".I am so happy! THANKS GOD!.Now ... 26 Julai 2008,after one week i am here,i got many friends but i am so miss with my family at KOTA BHARU,KELANTAN.One of thing that very interesting at UPMKB Kolej Sri Rajang is the moment i meet En.Fakhzan.heeheee .. I mean i like his character.I am so afraid with him because he is very serious,but its ok.I like his class .. i not too good when speaking BI but i try.In drama,my friends very work hard.They cooperate each others.CONGRATULATION to them.

0 comments: