:)....DO THE BEST AND.......... SELAMAT HARI RAYA AND......... HAPPY HOLIDAY

GOOD LUCK GUYS.....!!!!!
Now...... the REAL SHOW is begin.....no more time to thinking, but this is time to show it......no more time to take rest,because LIFE NO MERCY and no more time to drem, because IT CAN BE MIRACLE WHEN YOU BELIVE.....SO BE YOURSELF..:P..OK..

The big day is come. seriously I feel so nervest...althought it just a competition to know which production will going to get the first,second and thirt placed,but it is going upset to me because when I rewind back when we all do so hard to become like now.At the few day ago, I start thinking about what I will going to do if the drama is over..? no more practise,no more meeting,no more writing blog,no more feel tired because doing prop :) and so on.All of that make my life tired before this,but what happen when all of it suddenly stop? :+..

Althought when we feel that kind of thing before this,some of us have been going bad relation among us,but it is not to long,finaly we all back together as a family.And some of them I saw are going more close after that.

okey....that all for maybe my last blog in drama....and to my beloved lecture Mr.Fakhzan, here I want to wish SELAMAT HARI RAYA and do not forget to give support when the drama festival day....and persenaly I hope that you not going to upset when reading my blog started since week one untill now because I know in each blog that I post have a lot of mistake word that I make, hope you not care......:+....:).......

DO THE BEST.........HAPPY HOLIDAY.......
SELAMAT HARI RAYA............

0 comments: