Hm... Happy or sad?


Hm... Assalamualaikum and hi to everyone...
Today I would like to talk about... Hm... Yes, about my feeling as we succeeed to go to final. Hm... Alhamdulillah we managed to go to final for drama festival... I'm happy with it but at the same time I felt a litle bit upset. Hm... It is not because I am a EMO boy but, hm... Actually, I hope that we did not manage to go to final because I want to go home as my grandma becomes worse and worse. Hm... My mother, my father, my aunts and all my family ask me to go home as my grandma is worse than before. Hm... The night we succeed to the final, I cried in my heart. I really want to go home to see my grandma thos week but I have to delay it again. Hm... So, now, I have to make a briliant and wise choice. Hm... And again I have to make sacrification, I choose not to go home. Hm... Furthermore, I have test 2 in this week. It is very hard and difficult decision to make, but for the last week, I made the same sacrification and it totally worth it. That's why I have no doubt to make the same decision time, Alhamdulillah. Hm... I still believe in Allah that Allah will save my grandma. For me, this is my life test from Allah and I have to face it patiencely. Hm... I know that sometimes my emotion is not very stable and I am very sorry my friends. I am not as strong as you can see. When it comes to my grandma, I wiil become very weak, because she is my everything. Hm... I am sometimes stupid and not matured, but that is me. I am who I am. I know my changes are slightly influence others and I am very sorry for that. My last word, try to appreciate others and thankful as they still with you. Be grateful as there someone love and care for you. Sometimes we feel that we are not selfish but we are, that is why we are left behind and being hated by the others. That's all for now, sayonara...

0 comments: