=(.....TEENTITANS GOING TO FINAL....=)

WELCOME TO FINAL............!!!!!

Salam......to all my friends and belove lecture Mr.Fakhzan.Start last saturday I feel really happy because TEENTITANS PRODUCTION will perform in final this saturday.Before that I sorry because post this blog lately.....=(...

Accually on the drama festival, I feel a bit nervous because I look at other performer is really good.furthemore,teentitan production is the last group perform at that day, so it give a lot pressure to us.But thanks God...... althought we got a lot of emosion attack but we still can mantain the performan....

I still remember on friday, the day before drama festival I feel so upset because got a lot of pressure, each single time my mind thinking about prop...character...and so on,I think my members also like me.

that all for this week...I really hope that TEENTITANS PRODUCTION give the best on coming saturday and I also hope that you will wearing teentitans shirt on that day.....



GOOD LUCK TO ALL MEMBERS AND DO THE BEST...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: