SOMETHING TO TELL......


hello guys...
wah! i already done my biology test... it was really kill me...urgHH! next week chemistry test... wah! i really stress...but it`s ok.. i will try my best..
hurm... what i want to share with you this week... ermm.. oh yes! firstly i want give big thankful to zul... because for his post and what he told about me... what he said it really touch my heart... yes! it true.. me is me.. i will never be others... so please accept me as who am i..like me, i accept you guys as what you are.... for me, i accept everyone who i know as my friends.. i don`t mind what is he or she was look like, how her or his behaviour, like angel or devil, fat , thin , ugly , pretty, handsome or anything, i just accept he or she like who are they.. because everyone have their own personality... because of that sometime we happy and enjoy having them... because of that too sometime it will cheer up some moment or situation... and because of that too if they gone or not with us we will miss a lot to them.. so the moral is please grateful what you have before you losing it and feel guilty and regret for entired of your life...
guys all i want to say is i love all of you... friends forever.. and i will never forget all of you...

sory this supposedsubmit by last week but i just saving it as a draft... sorry... hehe!

0 comments: