AssaLamualaikum and good morning to everyone ...

many of things happen this week,not to me only but this situation only can feel to all my lovely friends especially in group one.Sir Fakhzan maybe feel it.

We are in group one ...

Work hard to do all together ...

Althought our scrip rejected ...

BUT ...................

Zul always smile althought he was magrain with this situation.

Farouk still make jokes to all althought he was very stress.

ALeya,Emma, and all my friends still strong to WIN.

TO BE THE WINNER!!! (Insyaallah).

Sir Fakhzan many more help ours in group one.

Gave advice and help ours to more confident.

TO BE THE WINNER!!! (Insyaallah).

I know I am very quite in 'BILIK KULIAH'.

BUT ....................

I'm not only quite,but in my mind i'm always think something that everyone dont know.

Only me know ...

1 comments:

Zulhilmi said...

Salam Kak Ain. Thanks for being my strenght. I think that you have your main part in our team maybe not now but soon. Then, if you have any problem, you can tell me and we solve it together. Once again, I would like to thank Kak Ain for being supportive and one of my strenght