WEEK OF DIZZY...
hello guys!! fuh! so tired you know..this morning i have been late reach to language lab to post my blog..i had run very fastly as fast as cheetah to reach immediately at languagelab before they gone..when i teach at there i`m so exhausted..then when i opened the the door everyone staring on me..im`m very shy because some of them migth know why i`m late..hehe! my face totally turn red...huhu!! but i`m glad because not only me just late but mus too...

yesterday all of us had our drama meeting as usually..but there is something happened on that time..it is really made me shock..i have been told by our director and the other crew that our script will changing 100% totally..oh my god!! i really didn`t expected!!! it really serious you know....fuyoo!!!! but don`t worry in my team there many heroes and heroine that could help us to solve this problem..yes!! it true.. after they made their discussion they have decided to make the story was about unity..it really interesting you know...the story might have many conflint, love and many more...
the actor and actress also already been choosen by them after the screne test...they very talented...the most important thing is this drama not just only our assignment but it is compitition!!!! who`s group could get in top 5 it`s really amazing and very luck!! and who get won a first place it really great!!! our picture will be publish in the paper!!! ''wall of fame''! fuyoo!!! i can imagine the face of my team if they win this drama compition..especially farouk...huhu!!! his nose can blow up very like a batu cave at selangor!!! sorry farouk i`m just kidding..hehe!! if we win this compitition big thank you to mr. fakhzan because he help us a lot in our drama..he really kind person plus handsome guy huhu!!! i`m very thankful that he be my bbi lecturer..
i also have design our team tshirt..i think it`s great and nice..i hope they also happy with my design..oh my god!!! all of them have gone!!!! where are they???? hey wait for me!!! ok thats all today..i wish with all my heart and pray that Allah may bless us and give our group win this compitition..i really hope it.. ok see you next time guys with another story...huhu!!!!

0 comments: