"Challenges As A Production Team

Helo my beloved friends and Mr. Fakhzan..............:)

Yesterday, the director announced that the things that we had planned before had been cancelled because we all had decided to make a new story.We all feel so tired yesterday.I only have a day to list up the materials needed for the setting of the stage before submit it in this evening.Stephanie and Shantini busy to re-type the new script and they have to submit the script this week.I can't imagine how busy they are only 3 days to re-type a new drama script.While Emma has to choose new music background for the new story.

I'm so pity to our class leader, Zul because he too depressed and worried about the drama till he got migrain yesterday.But this is the challenges that we have to face as a team production.
From this challenges, I can see that everyone put their all effort and give their full commitments.

Last but not least, THAK YOU VERY MUCH to MR. FAKHZAN because you always support us eventhough we have to begin all the things from the start.

1 comments:

Zulhilmi said...

Salam Shidah. First of all, I would like to thank you very much because concern about me. I am sorry if I give you problem and make you worry.
Lastly, thanks again for being supportive and one of my strenght.