Hm... Oh script...

Hm.... Hi, my friends and Mr. Fakhzan! I would to tell my grief that happened on tuesday which on our meeting. We had discussed about props, costume and everything else and suddenly we got nes that our script probably will be rejected. Oh, my feeling on that time, only the God knows.... I felt very down and stressed and frusterated..... But, I tried to be positive and covered my grief, but still everybody can see my grieveness. Hm.... I give my all for the script, the script is everything for me because I had faced alot of challanges to finish the but then it probably be rejected. Then, we meet Mr. Fakhzan to ask about the script, luckly the script was rejected but the script will be risky for us. Eventhough our script is not rejected but still I can feel that the script will be new. Hm...... Then, on that night, we're having the meeting. At last, the script changed. I felt very sad and it's like everything is end, but it is the best for our team. Hm.... So, I have to accept that my script is rejected and there will be new script. That night also, I cant slee at all because thinking about the script.

0 comments: