BIG CHALLENGE FOR US

Assalamualaikum...

Hey ya!!we meet again guys!!...

Hmmm....well looks like this is the fifth week for all of us have been here.Ok,now I want to share the story of what else if not about the drama task.So far,I think everyone in this group that involve in this drama feel the tense right?!Huhu...this is because our drama have some problem about the script and the story line...and easy to say is the whole of our drama have to cancelled and looks like we have to create a new one.The problem is our original story is mostly about the fairy tale which is unlogistic and unreality in the real life...and also absolutely not full fill the judges's request.

BUT....it doesn't matter guys!!

What I want to say right now is BE STRONG AND DON'T GIVE UP!!!
I believe WE CAN DO IT!!
Like what Zul (our stage director) said, THERE CAN BE MIRACLE, WHEN YOU BELIEVE...hahahaha

Ok guys, I think that's all right now..CHAIYOK2!!!!

0 comments: