TSUNAMI........!!!!!!....!! that what I can say about drama meeting this week.Why....??.. that because on tuesday, during meeting drama.In the beginning the condition is still okey until Farouk come and tell everybody that "we have big problem".At that moment the condition is going fearful.Seriously, at that time I feel like TSUNAMI is coming.Why not...before this we are harworking to become so far and suddenly....TSUNAMI COME....and 'clear everything'.


The word 'TSUNAMI' that I mean is about the script.Because Farouk tell us that if we use the fairy story,the risk to lose is hight,that mean before this we practicable drama script that have hight risk to lose...!


Actualy..,although at that time we all feel fearful,but after that,on wednesday,during drama meeting,it was okey and fine.I say that because after we create new script,I think the new script is more interesting than before.So what I hope in this new script is my group can get better drama performance.That all for this week blog.good bye......=]

0 comments: