Hm.... My head... Migrain!

On wednesday, in the morning. I suffered from migrain as I could not sleep during the night because of the script. I tried to encourage myself to fight the pain so I can go for the lecture. Unfortunately, I didnt have strength to fight the pain. So, what can I do, rest and rest. I missed the class and my drama meeting. I'm the one who responsible in making the new script but I gave the job to Santhini and Stephanie. That morning too, I messaged my director, Farouq. I told him that I want to resign my position, as sript writer. Hm... I know that it is so stupid to do such thing but it is for my own good I think. But, when I think again, I felt that I am sooooooooooo selfish! Selfish and selfish! But still, I felt like I want to resign. Hm....... You know what, in this campus, what give me strength to stay alive and keep moving forward is my friends especially my team. Naim, Farouq, Alya, Ema, Akma, Mimi, Stephanie, Santhini, Kak Mai, Abby, Kak Ain, Sabariah, Rashidah, Ling ling, Suha, Miza, Farah, Asma, Midah, Hambali, Azrin, Muiz, and Shah. They all my friends and my strenght. This week Naim is not with us, so I feltthat one of my strenght is gone. Furthermore he is my strongest strength. Hm... This week, full of grieveness and sadness. So, I named this week, grieffy. Hehehe....

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Zul, grieffy's coming to an end. Doing the script is not your job alone. We're all in this together. So don't think that just cos u weren't able to complete the WHOLE script, you're any less of a scriptwriter. No man's an island. Ask anyone here and they'll have nothing negative to say about what you did or have done. No need to quit cos we need you Zul.
GO ZUL :D

eyza said...

zul is that only your friends??? why i not include too??? then who is me??? hehe!!!!