eNJoY, FuN aND MEaNiNGFuL WeEKs


morning guys!!! what a nice day... i have a lot story want to tell to you... firstly the story about i have attending drama workshop last tuesday on 19th august 2008... i`m very happy when i got know that i have been involve too...this workshop is for who involve in casting...this workshop very mean for me because i learn many things in this workshop...although the facillitator is more younger then me but they really have experience and talented... i really proud of them..wow!!!!



in the workshop i learn how to introduce myself in unic way, it call ' who i am? '..no want be shy or embrasse when they do it this task so do i...although at first i have a little bit nervous and shy but i can overcome that problem..huhu! then, i learn how to do face exercise, bubbling, how to project our voice such as inhale breath then say do re mi and so on..then i learn how to make a mood such as happy mood, sad mood, scare mood and many more..it really fun!!! the best part is i learn how to do a meditaton and spontaneous acting...but the workshop just take only one day... hurm...i want learn more..i hope this workshop will be do again in future..hehe! i really big thankful to mr. fahkzan because he organized this workshop..he has help me and my friends a lot in this drama..i wish Allah give him longlife and blessing him..hehe!



then yesterday, as usually i have my drama practice...i try my best until mr. fakhzan reach at pusat islam...he wacth our acting...i`m very shy because he told me my acting like want to tell story telling..hehe! then he show me how to acting like a mean, greedy, selfish, and evil mom... huhu! i`m really become an evil mom in this drama...huhu! after he teach me then he do a same thing to all my friends how to acting their character.. fuYOO!!! mr. fakhzan really talented..if he become an actor i will vote him for the best actor!!! huhu! ok that all i can tell you because i didn`t have enough time i have a task to do...something important..huhu! wish all my friends good luck tonight for chemistry physics test and wish me luck too..i wish i`ll not fail in this test...bubye! ( '',)

0 comments: