Homesick!!!

Assalamualaikum....

Hey guys!!!!

Erm....actually I don't have any idea what I want to say. Maybe just a few thing about this week and of course about the drama. This week I'm a little bit moody. I'm very not in the good mood since last week actually. I don't know why..huhuhu. Maybe because I feel stress. But now I feel much better than before. I just want to say sorry to anyone that feel hurt with me.

Alright, now about the drama. This week on last tuesday, there had a drama workshop for all the main casts from each course first sem that involve in this drama production. But unfortunately, I cannot attend the workshop because me and Asma go outing at the Medan. We had a few things to settled especially about the ptptn matter. We tried to go back early so that we can see how the workshop going. But we couldn't. Huhu..quite sad laa..most of the people that attend the workshop said that it was very fun! They gain a lot of knowledge that they never know all this while. So, I'm feel quite frustrated because I miss that great oppoprtunity. But it's ok, that's all become the past. I hope that this great workshop will come again later.

Now is the 7th week. So far, everything here going very smoothly. There's no problem at all with my new life here. Hostel, rommate, senior, friends... everything is ok =)
But...there's one thing that become my problem right now....I miss my 'lover'. Hahaha that's my my cat actually. It's name is Poppy. Very cute just like it's owner..wakakaka just kidding =p

Honestly I feel like want to book the flight ticket to KL right now. I miss my home, my lovely mum. Waa..what's wrong with me...maybe because I'm homesick. But I'll try to avoid this feeling. I'll try to find another thing that makes me not always thinking about my home especially when 'raya' is coming. I'll not going back for this 'raya'. Maybe that's my huge problem right now. Hahahaha..

All right then, I think that's all for now...daaaaa!!!

0 comments: