Hm... What to say?


Assalamualaikum...


What can I say.... Hm... yes, I would like to say about monday night, 18th august....
We're having training at kk2,. Not all come, only a few. Hm.... Something happen, and I can't proceed with the story because... It makes my heart hurt... Just forget about it...

Hm.... Yesterday, 2oth August, on wednesday. we're having our second practice... Hm... I thought I cant't commit because... Just forget about it. But, the training is quite tiring eventhough my scene only just two, I still felt tired of waiting, hehehe...

But, the practise was very fun.. Mr. Fakhzan joined our practise and he helped us in our training... Hm... I got a spirit to keep practise as I saw the zeal of Mr. Fakhzan...

I hope that I have a spirit as Mr. Fakhzan have... Hm... I don't know why, but this week I'm feeling that I'm changing... Most of my friends say that I'm not athe person I used to be. I think they are right. Some times I feel that I am souless, I feel that I want to quit, I want to give up and so on. I'm being negative. I can't laugh as I laugh before... I don't know, right now I'm being pessimist. Hm... My raven spirit has gone I think. I'm having conflict in myself as I turn into my negative side. I don't want to be old Zulhimi... Hm..

0 comments: