seventh week post...

Salam.....to my beloved lecture Mr.Fahzan and my fellow friends.Today is the week seven post blog. What I can say about this week intensely great.Why I say that..?m because...this week on tuesday afternoon,all of student that join drama as a acting have a practise with expert.Although I not including in acting, just a stage manager.But I'am there at day as AJK and I saw some of activity they doing.It is really fun. All student give good teamwork to do the activity,as a Teentitans production member, I really hope other member in my production uses all the knowledge that they got on that day.


On wednesday, we devide the work, which mean,some of member,who not acting ,will go to Bengkel to create the prop, and other , who have acting will go to PI and practise drama at there.Okey.... that all for this time....see you next time....

0 comments: