Workshop-Usefull babe..

We had our drama workshop organized by dkhp students to help upgrading our acting skills and have more knowledge about drama. Mr. Fakhzan divided directors and asistant director to do some work for his earlier student from SMK Kidurong.

In the workshop we had an activitiy for the ice breaking, we had to do "who am I". Watson and christine did a high and mighty demo.. Wow, they act "melebih-lebih" (superflous)..

Aha, we had to do facial expression and voice projections. We had been grouped,and our fasci is Ahlieng..we also do expression without voice in angry,sad,happy, confused expression, excited, fear only by using body gesture and facial expression
Voice projection- We did a Do Re Mi, and 'hoh' sounds by using the power of stomach.. hehe

Last, the best activity is meditation process. I feel relax, and my mind is free.. The music pass through my blood.. My emotion changed extremely..

Yesterday, we had practiced at Pusat Islam. Mr Fakhzan taught us how to act and felt our characters. I've been told to memorize script for scenes one - three

Bye

0 comments: