what an interesting week...tiredddd...

Salam to all....Erm, this week you know quite interesting to me and I have got a lot of precious experiences that I think I will never gain it somewhere else....
Firstly, on the first day of this week, I have got the mark for the BBI 2409 test...Actually, I am quite scared to know about the result but after I knew that I got 8 out of 10, I am very thankful....I am not really satisfied with my result because I know I can do much better than that...But that will make me to be more hardworking on my effort in order to get better result soon....
Next, the drama workshop....wow!!!what I can tell you guys that I am really excited and having a lot of fun during the workshop....What's more exquisite are the facilititators....They are all very professional and quite fun too....At first, they are all little bit shy but towards the middle of the session, they are not looked nervous anymore...As what I said that they are all very experience....Towards the end of the workshop, I feel sad because I think one day is not enough for all of us to gain all the experience that they want to share with us....But, thanks a lot to Mr. Fakhzan again because of organizing this such interesting program with the help all of the AJK.....
Lastly, after all the things had finished, I don't suddenly I am feeling tired...Maybe because I am so happy during the workshop until I didn't realize that my body is exhaust...Ok then till now...Hope later I can share my experience with you guys...And so do all of you...Caiyok, caiyok teen titans....Adiooozzzz..........

0 comments: