oh my ggoup........

  • Assalamualaikum.....and good morning guys....

This morning i posted my blog again to sir..This week Mr Fakhzan have arranged workshop to all the actor drama BBI...but i not involve....sadly...I heard from my friends that workshop was happening and best...and that workshop very useful to my group to learn about tecnics to improve their acting...Although their facillitator yuonger than them but their facillitator have more experience and talented...ohhh vey lucky to all my friends who involved this workshop..Achually i want see that workshop but i have to finish my slidedsow to to presentation tomorrow...

Yesterday,my group have practice drama at 'PUSAT ISLAM' AT 12 a.m..My group was divided to 2 group.1 group practice and other group meeting to arranged props and stage..RASYIDA give information about that..Although i in department costum but i'm and my friends also help to complete faster imposible this props.....Ok sir i think i have to stop here,i hope sir and my friends have good and cheerful day......


FRIENDS DONT FORGET OUR TASK TONIGHT......OKKKKK

0 comments: