what is hAppeN in thiS wEek???

Assalamualaikum...hAii...^_^!!!

DRAMA WORKSHOP......
the drama workshop start from 2.00-5.30 p.m and it not enough for us because it very interesting,I think all my friend agree about it..
the first activity is 'who am I'.For me it is the most fun activity..in this activity I was act like a baby was crying..huhuhu....
When I do all of the activity I feel realy like a actor..hehehee..Anyway it the great and the best workshop that I take part...

DRAMA PRACTICE..
Yesterday,we have drama practice at Pusat Islam(PI) before we start our practice we were do the all we study in drama workshop like meditition and it so helpfull in acting..
Drama practice yesterday is better than before and more interesting..all character can get the mood of their character was given...and it will more better next time..

SPORT CARNIVAL..
On 17 august 2008(sunday) have netball competition and my blok(blok G) is the winner..huhuhu..CONGRATULITION!!! FOR US..

That all from me for this week...l0Ve u all friend..daa.
seE u next week....(^_^)!!

0 comments: