alooooooooooooooo

hai Everyone,,,
How are you for this week,,
I hope find...

First of all,I 'm sorry because I'm absent for meeting drama cause i back my village,,,Actually,before I back to my village I already do my work such as prepare the music but it not fully complete,,,huhuhuh...so for this week I'm try for my best to finish all my work...So,don't worry...After this I need to the workshop to join them to do the probs...
I think this week is the tired week,,,
I would like to talk about UNIPUTRA sport day...I'm very frust cause not have here during the sport day,,,But i'm very happy cause my blok get number 1 for girl categories...Actuaally,I'm not here for that day I don't know what happen occur...so, i only know about that for the sport day....
so,that's all for today..
Have a nice DAY

0 comments: