Little story to tell......(^^,)

Salam.....I don't know actually where to start but no matter what it is, I have to do it too.....
Okay...For now, I'm still ok with my life here, at Bintulu....At first, I always think that 'Can I survive here, far away from my family and my friends especially my very bestfriend???'
But, who knows, now I feel happy here and do not feel too much homesick.....
What I am doing when I feel stress or somekind of feelings that can make me go unstable, I'll try to make myself busy doing so many things and chatting with friends....
By that way, I can avoid to think about that matter that will disturb my focus here.....
Now, I feel much better and relief that I can survive here by doing all the activities like drama practice and many more, Insya-Allah...
By then, adiozz my friends.......(^^,)

0 comments: