tired and stress week..............................................

assalamualaikum guys.............................

Sorry guys, I cannot attend for our meeting yesterday. I'm not feeling well and feel so stress. It's a lot af things that made me despressed and worried about.

First, I have to score 3.3 pointer every semester to maintain my scholarship but just look at my test 1 result which is not too good. I feel like I'm just wasting all my time and money here and it,s better if I just stays in matriculation for 1 year if I cannot get 4.00 flat for the final result. The most important thing is I feel guilty to my parents if I cannot get the best result in UPMKB.

Second, every assingment and report have to be submitted on time. The drama competition just coming soon. A lot of preparations to do and got practices everyday.

Nothing could happen without God planned, and His planned is the best.
All of this problems we have to face because it will increase our self-confidence ans self-spiritual. As Mr, Fakhzan always said "LIFE IS NO MERCY"...."PLAN YOUR WORK"...."PUT IT IN PRIORITY".....

I feel so happy now because all of our conflict working as a group have been settled. They give all their time and effort to "THE BED OF ROSES".

THANK YOU SIR, BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS BE WITH US.

0 comments: