BUSY! TIRED! SATISFIED!

Assalamualaikum and good day to all of you..

WOW!!!! Such a nice wallpaper! thank to the one who create that...
Erm.. this week is my poorest week as I didnt have any money left in me...huh! money...money..money... I should have a good savings after this...
Wel.. for our drama this week, we are focusing on the props and setting...going to the workshop to settle all that, Quite fun ,by the way...

for the drama training,we are stressing on scene by scene.. so, I as the villager do not have any practise this week.. anyway, the acting are much better now.. Alia,Naim,Eza,kakMai,Midah,Emma... good actors aactresses..huhuhu(^^,)

ATTENTION TO ALL OF THIS TEAM MEMBER...
PLEASE DO THE PAYMENT FOR THE T-SHIRT!!
RM27-SHORT SLEEVE
RM-29-LONG SLEEVE
BY THIS FRIDAY..

I think that's all from me.. huhuhu.. ha!sir,my previous teacher send you a regard..
so long and have a nice day..
to muslims, HAVE GREAT WELCOME TO RAMADHAN AL MUBARAK!!

0 comments: