Salam....

Hey guys! whatzz up dude!!!!hahahaha...

Hurm....this is my happy week I guess.why?? maybe I'm not really stress than a few last week.
Ermmm.. actually there is something that happen to me currently, something that makes me feel happy, but I think just let that thing be a secret I guess....huhuhuhuuu

Alright, this week story about the drama production is not really stressfull to read. B ecause I think all the crew are very enjoying with their work. Actually, this week we're stress and focus on the props matter. But the we still make our drama practice. Emmm..if I'm not mistaken last few days, Mr. Fakhzan was came to our rehearsal twice to see how our drama practice going. He also give us a teach and good guidance about the right acting to make. We really appreciate his help and his concern. Thanks Mr. Fakhzan!!!

Now about the props. So far everything is going smooth. Yesterday and the day before yesterday, we had went to the wooden workshop to finish our probs to build our 'village house and city'. And Alhamdulillah we've done that very well and now we just need to draw and paint little bit on the props. We will make sure that everything is done before the drama's preview that is two weeks to go.

Till now, I can see all the cast start to show their truly talent on the drama practice. Their start to be serious and professional during the rehearsal. Maybe not all of them but mostly give a very good cooperation to each other. Good job guys!!

So..that's all for now. We'll see later for a new 'hot' story! See ya!!! =p

0 comments: