clearing up the air

Aloha everyone,
Each one of us has been having a tight week. Now our time management skills are really being tested. This week we managed to do the props. Although its not completed yet, we had the hard part done. This is the first time I've been in the bengkel. Really cool to see all the machines that we never had in our school before. I'm glad we managed to clear up some misunderstanding and conflicts in the group. Makes it so much easier to work when everyone knows how to act professionally. I find it kind of heavy to edit the script. Now when I see the weak points in it, I'm clueless on how to make it better without changing it too much. I would like to thank Mr. Fakhzan for giving us that little bit of encouragement. We have less than two weeks to pull our act together.
God bless us all.
Signing out....

0 comments: