Busy week but happy....""":( """:) """"

Salam........to my group members and also to my belove lecture...Mr.Fahzan. Mmmm....mm....m.. what I can say about drama in this week is .....TIRED......after you told that the competition is around the corner,all the member start to more hardworking not just on prastice acting but also in providing the prop and so on...

If before this...we practise acting on afternoon at the room,but now..we do it an night and at more good place.at that night..we devide the work..all member who have character is acting meanwhile other member who do not have the work,join the prop to finish the prop.If you still remember at that night you come and see the drama practise and do something that I and us never see and do it before.What I mean is....I don't no to call it, but it sound like this ..............KO... :0 ...PI........SU... :0 ..SU........RO.. :0 ..TI........CANAI....:)

The next meting on Bengkel...at that time,we all come early because we don't want something bad happen..you no...... before this what happen. in bengkel all of us together create the prop and finally I can say that the prop was 90% finish. actually at that time we all happy and go lucky when do the prop. okey.........that all for this week drama activity....see you next....GOOD LUCK MY GROUP MEMBERS...........

0 comments: