tiring~~



This week is rather tiring for me..But i still enjoy it well...We had do the props for our drama at the bengkel...Everyone are cooperate and do the activity smoothly...Teamwork is important...I hope that our group will not have any big inner problem...Everyone should work hard for the success..


Last sunday i had go to the International Kite Festival at Bintulu...I had go together with pei ni and zheng yi...Three of us are just like road blind and walk everywhere to search for the venue...Haha...Although i am a Sarawakian and come to bintulu often but i still cant remember the direction...


I had got a very very extremely poor result for my chemistry...I cant believe that i will fail in this subject as it is my favourite sibject...Never mind, this will not beat me down...As i had miss so many kuliah and did not have enough time for me to catch up...But this really hurt me...God...please bless me and help me..I need You...And i believe that You will always bless my efforts...As sir said that no one will be success without any difficulties...I really agreed with that statement...Sir is not only my lecturer but also as my motivator...The talk that sir give in the class are really useful to me when i am down...It will bring hope to me again...Thank you,Sir!

0 comments: