Salam for all of u...

Start this week our drama practice we also do at night because the semifinal is just around the corner..all of us can act better now and for the others,they do their work very well..
Even we all very tired with many activity,we feel much better when sir Fakhzan spends his time to see us practice..it give us spirit to do our drama practice,huhu..THANKS SIR..
Prop??..we do it yesterday(26 August) and we will finish the village and town prop by today..

college activity...erm..on 23 August the Uniputra sport carnival at Mini Stadium Bintulu,I have participated in 200m and 400x100m only..but anyway my blok(Blok G) is the winner..hehe
The next day(24 August) have DKHP sport..huh!! so tired...but it make me happy when my group,group Red is WIN!!..and at night have DKHP dinner,it not t0o bad..

Whatever,I think this week is the most tired week...

that all for this week,see u next week..daa..

0 comments: