I'm so busY but I'm HAPPY ...

Salam to everyone ...
I hope all of my friends are happy always ... (@ @) ... Erm,so tied!! This week we all in group one so busy and so tied.No time to talk each others,no time to smile,no time to play .. we all in group one in nervous mood.You know why????? Because we wants do THE BEST in DRAMA FESTIVAL.We dont want fail,we just want sir Fakhzan happy and proud with us ... DKHP group oNe.
Oh ... proops already finished.Two days we in group oNe go to 'BENGKEL' and done our proops togethers,althought in rainy day or in very hot day.ALHAMDULILLAH ... We done our work.At 'BENGKEL' we separates to two group,because we have two setting.One of two is city and the other one is village.Who is group oNe must finish the city and group two must finish the village.All of my friend so serious to done thier work but after that we all come back happy when see Mimi.She likes 'BADUT' always do we us happy and lough.heeee.I cannot think about her because she so funny girl,but she not 'BADUT' ok ...
OK ...
To be continue .. I want go to Lab now ...
Lastly ... Thanks sir Fakhzan and do THE BEST to all my FRIENDS.

0 comments: