SALAM...

Salam... Hai guys, I hope you all fine... This week, we do a lot of things and getting tired, but I know besides the stress face, we all enjoyed when do all the work together. Okay, last monday, for the casts, they have training and for the others, we all have to do the props. While we all do our job, suddenly mr Fakhzan arrived. He came to see the casts trained. The next day, tuesday and wednesday, all members of group 1 went to "bengkel kayu" to make props. I have tried to use the machine to cut off the wood before this, so I know a little bit about the machine in the "bengkel kayu". After finish cutting the props, we have just to paint it. We all having a good time together eventhough we all tired.
Thats all from me, I hope you all having a good weekend and a good merdeka day and ready for next, because fasting day is coming.
Thank you.. bye..

0 comments: