1st fasting at bintulu.......uuuuuu

ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND VERY GOOD MORNING........

First time in my life fasting far with my family....First day fast i crying because i remember my mom....luckly i have roommate very kind.....but i have experience fasting at other place and i'm very happy because open fast is earlier than my place....

About drama practise;MONDAY-My group have shooting..as a department of costume i and other friend responsible to find the costume to casts....We start shoot at 3.00p.m after finished make-up our casts....although fasting but they very happy while shooting.Thank you to Sir because you come with your student to look and teach my group.......

Now,everyone busy with practice and task 2....i hope everyone clever use the time.....and to our group cast i hope you don't tension and be relax...OKKKK.....

Lastly....i hope my group will go to final...and to you sir thank you and have nice week......to everyone good luck with our task at saturday.....

0 comments: