just came back from sibu~~

Last week i had went back to Sibu...Pei ni also follow me back to my lovely hometown...
Firstly, i am very sorry to leave all the group members and did not join them for the drama practices...Sorry~~~

But i really happy when i am finally go home after a month in UPMKB...Pei ni and i went back to sibu by bus...We are very unlucky because we had go on a stupid bus that the air-cond was not functioning...The whole journey are really hot and we sweat a lots...After 3 and half hours, we finally arrived at Sibu...The first thing i do was go to eat my favourite food that is 'kampua'...
A very very famous and common food in Sibu...Delicious...haha~~

After 3 days and 2 nights at Sibu, we went back to Bintulu...Hate it...T_T...
I don't want to come back and i always homesick...So lonely here...But never mind...Sien Ling go go go....Ineed to struggle hard for my own future...

God bless you all~~

0 comments: