Salam ramadhan to all my beloved friend and Sir Fakhzan..
About drama practice.
Alhamdulillah,all wii be settle.next week we all represent in front of Sir Fakhzan at Dewan Sri Berlian.I hope he like it.I know all my friend so nervous,right??? Me too.Although I'm not acting or do my work very much but I'm also have feeling like you friend.I can hear the sound that too much complain about me, but .... such as of Sir Fakhzan had said,we all have two way to choose.To be positive or negative,and I DO to choose to think POSITIVE. erm .. hopely.
About test ..
Wahhhhhh ... so nervous,this Saturday we have BBI test two.I hope i can do more better than the past.Insyaallah.
About me ...
Last day i had heart broken with my mom.So sad but today all will be alright.INSYAALLAH.And a lot of thanks for my baby friends.you know who??? She is Iza or their block name is "kechek".Thanks Iza because many more helping me.
Lastly .. GOOD LUCK to my friends ... and thanks a lot to Sir Fakhzan.
SALAM ...

0 comments: