Happy Ramadhan =)

Assalamualaikum...

Holllaa guys!!!

Well... happy ramadhan to everyone. Looks like this is our first week of fasting here. So far, everything is going smoothly and nothing much problem that I've face this week especially on the drama production. Today is the third day of ramadhan and also my 'special day' with the two others of my 'twin' in the same course.Hahaha...you got me??..owh it's ok it's nothing much.But last night I'm quite surprising with my room mate. She is very sweet. She had give me a present! A cute lil' teddy bear with hand made card! Hahaha.. Thanks a lot Kak Ros!! I never thougth that she will remember my birthday because in the room we're very not too close. All this while we just do our own business..but it doesn't mean we're fighting. Nop! We still talk to each other and sometimes we making joke... And also not forgotten, thanks also to my others friends that had wished me. Lurve ya!!

Alright, now we talk about the drama. So far, the props is getting done. Just a few thing that we need to do to complete all the props stuff. About the acting, I'm really sure that all of them are very nervous with the competition that just around the corner. Since the date of the semifinal is making earlier, so we need to rush especially our props preparation, and also the cast have to give very full commitment on their practice to ensure that they doesn't wasting time during the rehearsal.

Last monday, if I'm not mistaken, we had a photograph shooting at Pusat Islam. It's really fun because we can see all the cast with their full costume and make up. So we can imagine how the real drama will going during the semifinal later. I'm sure it will getting fun! And I really hope that we will make it to the final..and if we didn't, it's doesn't matter as long as we try our best!! Gud luck guys!!

So...I think that's all for now...bye!!

0 comments: