25 OGOS 08(3-5 P.M)

WE are gather at PI(Pusat Islam) .Then, we go to workshop to make a prop
(village and city) for our drama.We enjoy do this activities.After all finished
cut the wood,we fasten with nail.

26 OGOS 08

We get ready to colour the prop.we so excited during do this activities while
eat "keropok mimi from klate"..hehehe.We also take picture together.Here
we learn so much about the mechines.We need more patient and conscientious.
We also learn about friendships..
***

Nice,good,best and what so ever words cannot
be describe to a person who called"FRIENDS"
There maybe thousands type of friends in this
whole universe,but as we start this relationship
it will always remain as friend and friendship are
lasting forever...

i thought i was poor..i open my purse and it was
empty..i search my pockets and got nothing
but i looked into my heart and found you(friend)
THEN I REALISED HOW RICH I AM...

0 comments: