selamat menyambut puasa di bulan ramadhan...

hi everyone.life goes on like normal even though some of my Malay friends is having fast month.anyway enjoy your month and your day.be happy always in life...we had drama as usual.the practise goes on and on...and yesterday guess what...hmmm...i slept during my drama practise and of course i am late for it.this is all because of the cough medicine i took after my lunch.i don't even know how,but the moment i wake up from table,the phone is vibrating.it is Alia!really i got scolded by her even though not directly.she just hang the phone after i tell i fall asleep.i know i made her angry and i would like to ask sorry for that.other than that,i think as the person in charge of music it is keep on changing.no suitable music could suit every one's need and sorry for that too...and i am truly hurt by the way some people reject the music i choose for every scene.i don't mind if the person tell nicely,but its a bit rude for me.anyway,i will do my best...that's all for now...goodbye and take care my friends...

0 comments: