haPpy fasTinG dAy fRieNDs.....


haha...salam to all....

As you all know that this is the first time where we are all fasting here, at Bintulu, Sarawak....Far away from our family...

But, it is quite fun right?? Because I am very happy here fasting together with all my new friends...

This is the new experience for me...I really enjoy it and I will never miss this very sweet memories even for a second...Hope that this thing will never fade from my life as I am still alive...hehe..(^^,)

And now, I am going to write about the drama...It will be soon guys....haha....uuuuuuuuu......
The practice was very hard every time to time.....We as the casts must give our best in order to make the drama to be more real and natural....We are actually running out of time, but for the sake of our beloved lecturer, we have to sacrifice whatever it is....Isn't it right my friends???

And lastly, happy fasting day and selamat menyambut bulan Ramadhan yang mulia ...(^^,)

0 comments: