haiiiii,,,,,,,

assalammualaikum and very good morning to all of you....

Today i wolud like to talk about the test 2....Actually test 2 on this saturday,,,huhuhuhu,,I'm very scare cause I did't have prepare...This I'm very busy cause have any assignment to do...including the drama...I'm very tired this week,,,,huhuhuhu....Today I'm not wake up for "sahur" cause very tired,,,,But whatever it's small matter because i'm student so, i need follow up that although it's very bored and tired..
DRAMA FEstiVaL,,,,,,

Warghhhhh,,,next we had a preview with mr.Fakzan,,,I'm very streess cause my acting not good...I'm already try the best to get that feeling but can't,,,huhuhuhu,,,It's ok i have the time i'm try get it..ok...I think That's all for today,,,

Assalaamaualaikum,,,and,,,Salam perpaduan...
dkjskgjgfksjfkghdfjkgshjkhryeiruhfj

0 comments: