RaMaDHaN wELcOMe bACk



hello guys...welcome back with me again..hehe! today is the fourth day i fasting...ramadhan have coming... and everybody who is muslim must fasting.. this is my first experience fasting at sarawak... and this is my first time i`m fasting without my family.. sometimes i feel sad because everytime when i break my fasting, i just break by myself or with my friend but not with my mom... i really miss her so much..i miss her nice cooking a lot.. especially her asam pedas.. wow! really yummy and tasting! slURRRP! huh! i`m worry at there who is going to help her to prepare the food, cooking and others... because at home my mom only with my little naughty and stubborn brother.. huhu! he just know want to eat, eat and eat! huhu! like a monster... hahaha! i really miss my family a lot.. at my little nephew,my mom, my brother,my sister and my little brother but not my brother in law...hahaha! just kidding... i really miss the moment when i always teasing my little brother and my brother..



i also might not going back home during this raya... oh! my god! how really i miss my family a lot, at my kampung and everything! when raya is coming all of my family will going back to mmy mom kampung... we really enjoyed it... night before raya all of we will do their usually job..me and my cousin as usually will tidy the whole grandma`s home.. my uncle will make lemang with my brother, little brother and my other cousin... for my mom,my aunt ang the other and will prepare the food such as rendang, ayam sambal, lodeh, sambal kacang and many more... wah! so nice..just make me hungry... huhu! as usually my two little nephew also help us ' tidy 'the home but in their on ways... hahaha! i really miss all of them a lot....ok that`s all for today.. for my friends i wish all of u good luck and all the best for the second test..wish me luck too! may Allah will bless us and help us during the test... amin..... ( '',)

0 comments: