mr.Fakhzan and friends.. week-9..

ASSALAMUAIKUM AND HAVE A NICE
DAY TO ALL OF YOU




About drama
-props has already finished but have a little which not complete yet

2/9/08
-we-miza,asma,su.and saba go to the medan jaya ta sport shop
to pick up our t-shirt.
our drama t-shirt so nice and marvellous..hehehehe.
all of us get the t-shirt own and we are satified..whatever colour
or design not important but drama is very important and hope
will get in semifinal and final..insyaAllah..

3/9/08(1.30-5.15 p.m)

yesterday we had pratices drama at dewan sri belian(DSB)
our director(farouk) satiesfied..all prop(city and village) were
used yesterday to look more real..

***
now..are the test week and final for drama and also
lasting month..so tired..hehee..
i am so nervous.blur how to manage my studies.
oh my God..give me sprit to go on so far..

****
Though the world may fall in the dark
i look inside my soul to see the colours
of my heart
you may feel sorrow
you may feel alone
you may feel pain
BUT i will not let you fall..fall into the
world of tears
i will be the one to wipe are tears away
to cast us fear away to soothe us pain away
even though you don't see me
even though you feel me
for i am human
just like you
i wish you know..
-to my friends-

0 comments: