PREVIEW.....!!!! around the corner....!!!

salam....to all my friends and Mr.Fahkzan.firstly I want say sorry because sent this blog late..like you say LIFE NO MERCY...this week I have a lot of thing to do.that why I post this blog late.what I can say about this week drama meeting is everyone was going busy.start this week, all group member was devide into two,that is one group doing the drama practise and another group handle the prop making.

If last week I feel busy but this week it busy and tired because this week we all start fasting.Furthemore,I handle the prop so I must go out to making the prop.At that day Azren, AB, shida and me went to bengkel to take all the prop go to dsb. At that time we got some problem but ALHAMDULILAH...... we finally can handle it.

the next meeting is in dsb room.At that time we create the prop start 3pm until 9pm.....only got know how tired we feel.Okey that all for this week....see you next.........

0 comments: