6 week post...

Salam......to Mr.Fahzan and all my friends, today I want write about week 6 drama meeting.Firstly I want say thank to all my member in group one because this week, all the member in my group was give a good teamwork.I think maybe it because the new script drama is really good. For me, I can say it is really better than before.Thank you....to the script writer...=]

As I said above, during drama meeting in teusday, we all doing well.At that time ,we divide the person who have good character to be acting.If before this I feel upset whit Wakka 'THE DEVIL' character,but this this time,I feel more happy because I do not need to loud like the devil anymore....GOOD BYE THE DEVIL....!!!!!!!!

In wednesday, during drama practic. All of us doing well than before.I still remember before this, we take long time to finish scene 1,but this time ,in 1 hour we can finish all 6 scene that we have. Can you imagine how big the different.All the member who have task to solve are really hardworking.That all for this week, I hope my team can give good performer when the big day is come.good bye

0 comments: