teen....titans.......

This week, I am very surprised that our old drama was change into the new one...It is because I was in Kuching last week...But, what more surprising me is my teammate efforts was incredibly outstanding...When I just came back, they have already done the new scripts and distributed it to all of us...Isn't it amazing for the new scriptwriter Stephanie and Farahwahida to do it all in just less than a week.....For me, they are just like the superheroes like what drama production's name,TEEN TITANS....!!!!
And not forgetting our beloved Mr. Fakhzan that has co-operate alot with our group...I think without him, we will not going this far and advance.....He is the one that inspired us a lot because looking at his efforts to help us make me not wasting all the deeds that he has given to us.....
Not forgetting our own production team that every single day is doing their job nicely....Eventhough the script has been given to all the characters late, but we will try our best to memorize it as soon as possible.....
By then, that is all for this time...I do hope that our group will do the best for the seek of ourselves, sir and our production team.....adiozz...

0 comments: